Wednesday, February 8, 2012

I'm Back!

Hey everyone, I told you I would post if I felt like it and I mean even though I don't exactly feel like it I have to for class! At least until May this blog will be back up and running with around two posts a week..not as much as I used to post but I just don't have that kind of time anymore!

Anyhow, lets get started! Today I have for you my Super Bowl 46 nail design! I'm not sure if any of you know but I LOVE THE GIANTS. Love love love. (Cruz is my all time favorite)  So, I decided to rep big blue this past weekend and try some new things out.

For this manicure I used H&M- Spending Cash With Carl for the base of my manicure and then I topped it off with a red stripe using Migi Nail Art, Art Decorating Nail Polish Pens and then a white stripe on the tips of my nails using Color Club's Decorating Polishes in white obviously.

On my ring finger of my left hand I decided to go a little crazy and paint a NY GIANTS logo. I can't say it came out great but for my first time doing any types of lettering I think it was alright. ( I think it would have came out better if I had a white art pen to use but I don't so I used the skinny brush Color Club Decorating Polish in white again). Here are the pictures...I hope you like them!



GO GIANTS!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...