Sunday, January 15, 2012

Hey Everyone!!

Hello! Sorry to get your hopes up, I'm not back for good. Actually, this is just a quick post that will be followed by a guest post tomorrow. I just wanted to preface tomorrow's post by saying a few things. I was recently contacted about letting an employee from the Mesothelioma Cancer Alliance do guest post on my blog about feeling beautiful while having cancer. Although I know this is not a topic that I normally post about or what my blog is all about but personally having a mother who was diagnosed with breast cancer I know firsthand how important it is to feel beautiful while going through something so devastating. 

I would really appreciate it if everyone would take a few minutes out of your day tomorrow to read something that touches so close to my heart and I'm sure many of yours because we all know cancer affects so many of us. Please don't be afraid to comment, leave stories about your lives and give Jackie the kudos she deserves =)

Thanks everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...