Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Barielle Decadence

I'm going to show you a polish today that I got from my Ulta haul a while back. This one is called Decadence and its by Barielle.  






This polish is a very true teal (it looks very blue in these pictures, I will try and post some new pictures soon) with an 'in your face' shimmer.  The application was ahhhmazinggg.  Can I just tell you every nail polish company should take tips from Barielle because the brush was one of the best brushes I've ever used.  The polish just glided on my nails, not too watery an definitely not too thick.  Although its not the same color at all the application kind of reminds me of Sephora's Mermaid To Order. (I blogged about it here) This polish dried extra shiny which was definitely a plus but I still added Icing's No Chip Top Coat-which works wonders!!

okayy well back to paying attention in class hahah..whoops.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...