Friday, April 1, 2011

Random Swatches

Im behind..like WAYY behind. Today I will show you my St. Patty's Day manicure and the manicure I did for my university's Relay For Life. This will be just a little quick post, nothing too crazy.

For my St. Patty's day mani I used Sally Hansen's Xtreme wear polish in Going Green.






Perfect consistency, formula, everything. I love this polish and this color...I will use this EVERY St. Patty's day. It's just great.

Here is the mani I did for my schools Relay For Life (the color for Relay is purple). I used Nicole by OPI (justin bieber collection) One Less Lonely Glitter layered over Piggy Polish Wild Side.


The piggy polish went on really sheer, I had to do three coats to make it somewhat opaque. Then I used two coats of the Justin Bieber polish over it.  The Bieber polish dried VERY coarse so it defiantly needs a TC.

So there ya go, I know I'm late but I just really wanted to show you because I just love both of these =) More posts this weekend hopefully!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...