Sunday, May 1, 2011

Hiatus

Hey guys, so school is currently kicking my ass and I am going to need to go on hiatus for the last week of finals.  I'll be back up and running Wed. May 11th so don't worry..its not too long. I'm going to leave you guys with a quick post for today.


Here is Essie Merino Cool

Artificial Light

Sunlight



This polish is a taupe/purple mix leaning more purple. Yeah, I realize they look completely different but thats what's so cool about this polish, it always looks different.  This has been a lemming of mine for FOREVER and it definitely lived up to my expectations.  It was a little thick but a little polish thinner would have fixed that right away, I believe its also because I bought this polish after Essie was bought over by a different company and they just do not make the best quality polish anymore =(

How do you like it?!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...