Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Liebster Blog Award!

Hey guys! So the lovely Lacquered Lover tagged me in the Liebster Blog Award which is an award designed to bring well deserved recognition to those bloggers out there with less than 300 followers. If I link you (or if anybody else does), link us back and then link three additional bloggers that you would like to see receive this award!!


The three bloggers I am tagging are....

Ally McBally- She's close to the 300 followers so please let's help her get there and follow her!

Hotpinkaurora- Cathryn is such a great blogger and has given me such great support so I want to return the favor!!

Livy Lu Lu- Olivia C is such a dedicated follower of mine and I wouldn't be where I was without her!

Thanks again Lacquered Lover!!! 

3 comments:

  1. yaaaay! just one more til your giveaway! how exciting

    ReplyDelete
  2. wahhh i know!!!! So excitingg =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy to help out a fellow new blogger and a fellow NYer as well! Love your blog, keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...