Wednesday, May 11, 2011

OPI- Cuckoo For This Color

Well hello everyonee,  IM BACKKKK!!!!! I know you were missing me..SOO, I decided to come back with a bang. This is such an amazing color =)

This is called Cuckoo For This Color by OPI





This polish is from the OPI Swiss Collection for Fall 2010.  I found this polish at CVS over Easter break from school and I just had to get it.  I also bought OPI Diva of Geneva which I will post next, along with  Sally Hansen Xtreme wear Crushed and Purple Pizzazz =) All in all a very good trip if I do say so myself! This is a blue/teal color with a black undertone.  For this manicure I didn't use any BC, I really don't at all anymore with any of my mani's, they just seem to say in tact for longer this way.

The consistency of this polish was superbbb, nothing I can complain about..NOTHING.

Do any of you have anything from the Swiss Collex? How do you like this polish?

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...