Monday, July 4, 2011

4th of July Mani!

For this mani I used these polishes:
1. Essie- Blanc
2. OPI- Red Shatter
3. China Glaze- Frostbite
4. Konad special stamping polish White




So how do you guys like this mani? I was actually kind of dreading doing a 4th of july themed mani because i knew it would be very in depth and I stupidly just painted my nails in a full mani yesterday. Anyway in my opinion I think it came out pretty well, I mean its not the most creative mani ever but who cares, its fun! I used China Glaze- Frostbite on my thumb topped with Konad Special Stamping Polish in White and I used the stars on Konad plate m3. On the rest of my fingers I but a base coat of Essie- Blanc under OPI- Red Shatter. 

Also, I did my nails at my friends house and she did a 4th of July mani also! (she used all the same colors by the way except she used Wet N Wild- Red Red instead of the OPI- Red Shatter)


Hope ya'll like them, have a great 4th!!



1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...