Friday, July 29, 2011

Essie- Mint Candy Apple







I don't know why I never got around to buying this polish sooner, it seems to be a staple in every addicts stash..and if you're lucky its the first version! Obviously since I just bought this polish about a week ago its unfortunately not the 1st version which I would have loved to get but its still a great polish. Mint Candy Apple is a mint (duh) green/blue cream with no shimmer or sparkle what so ever. The application was only so-so which made me kind of disappointed.. it was a little too thick for my liking. 

I bought this polish at ULTA for $8 and I've come to ONLY buy my Essie polishes from ULTA because they still carry the old engraved better quality bottles which to me is a score...usually means better quality polish too.

6 comments:

  1. Why do I not have this color??? Just the other day one of my coworkers who borrows polishes from me asked if I had a mint green and I was embarassed that I didn't! I love this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks sooo good on you! I don't know if I need this one or not. I'm not sure it would look right on me... but I do love a light minty blue!
    And I never thought about Ulta carrying the old engraved bottles! The new bottle design bugs me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this color. I definitely need to pick it up ! I love minty greens for summer

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have this and hate it! It's not dark enough for me-it could be the first one-how can I tell? We could swap?

    ReplyDelete
  5. PS-if you do want to swap-shoot me an email via my contact form on my blog-im not good about checking back on comments!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...