Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Claires Glitter Top Coat + OPI Red Shatter


Showing the holo base =)




Quick post for you guys today, I was really liking the red shatter I used in my 4th of July mani so I put it over Claires Glitter Top Coat. I used three coats of the glitter top coat to get it as an opaque base. Im telling you, this was a BITCH to take off as all glitters are. I don't know what I was thinking doing three coats of the glitter. stupid me hahhaha. Anyways I like this mani because looking at it in person it really looks like a fresh ripe strawberry, YUMM =)

2 comments:

  1. I love a glitter under a shatter! It's so great with the glitter just peeking through!

    ReplyDelete
  2. agreed! i think thats my favorite way to do a shatter =)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...