Friday, July 15, 2011

Random old Polish Post

Hey everyone! Today I just have for you some random polishes that were some of my firsts ever. I've got to warn you that pretty much all of these aren't sold anymore and some of them don't even have names/ brands. I'm only doing this post because I was going through my old box of polishes seeing if I could post any for swap on my MUA account and I found all these pretties I forgot about!

I'm not really going to say much about each polish because lets get real, it wouldn't really matter since you can't even purchase them but it's always fun to see cute polishes!

Jordana Sassy Silvers- Blue


Maybelline Colorama- Pink Cadillac




NO NAME- Gold Glitter


Revlon- Plummy


NO NAME- Holographic glitter

P.S- My nails are not stained-its my green phone case reflecting back 

Maybelline Forever Strong + IRON- Timeless Pink


NO NAME- Blackened Teal (my absolute favorite!!)


Hope you liked them!! Which one is your favorite??

3 comments:

  1. So fun! I love when I go to my parents house and find all my old polishes from when I was in high school!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are cute! I'm really loving the Revlon! And I have a Maybelline Forever Strong, too! You definitely don't see those anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahah Carly thats exactly what I did, but they're more like middle school polishes lol

    olivia- well I'm not a big fan of the revlon or the Maybelline (because they're pink lol) so if you want them..maybe a swap is in order?? let me know =)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...