Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Nicole by OPI- Green Up Your Act!



I have a love hate relationship with this polish, it looked so good when other people swatched it but when I used it, it just kind of fell flat on me. The weird thing is that looking back on these pictures, IT LOOKS SO GOOD and I'm questioning why I didn't like it in the first place! Anyway, asides from the color the application was no problem at all.  I used three coats here, the last one being pretty thick. I bought this polish at Target for $7.50 but I had a $5 Target gift card and a $1 Nicole by OPI coupon so it was only about $1 and change.  I'm glad I didn't spend too much money on this polish because it wouldn't have been worth it unfortunately =(

How about you guys? Do you like it?

8 comments:

  1. It's ok- for a dollar I'd buy it, but not for more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good thing it was only a dollar! It's not my favorite, but it's not too bad.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks sort of like a weird color to me, but nice... I dunno what my opinion is really, lol! Anyway, for a dollar I'd get it like the others.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's pretty but I just hate the Nicole by OPI brushes so much!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think it looks great on you! Loving it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. The color should be worshiped silently..it looks a bit ugly but it's just that that makes it unique and soooOOOo stylish.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's a great color! I like the darker polishes.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...