Sunday, March 6, 2011

Ulta Haul!!

Hey guys, this is going to be a non-swatch post but I just so so excited and wanted to show you all of the new polishes I bought today from my local Ulta!

Here we go:
Left to Right: Bombshell by Ulta, Iris upon Stars by Piggy Polish, Aruba Blue by Essie, OPI Ink by OPI, One Less Lonely Glitter by Nicole (by OPI), Elle's Spell by Barielle and Decadence by Barielle


First off we have Bombshell by Ulta. It's a bright red jelly with holo glitter throughout. From what I have tested, it seems to lean pink. Clearance for $2.99


Second is Iris Upon Stars by Piggy Polish. It's a very vibrant purple with the SLIGHTEST bit of pink sparkle in it, almost too slight for the eye to see! It even comes with a toe ring =) $7.50


Third is Aruba Blue by Essie. It has a dark navy base with light blue shimmer.  The polish reminds me of a sapphire. You know what makes it even better? I just found out that this is the polish that Emily Blunt wears throughout most of the movie The Devil Wears Prada AND the polish that tina (Jenna Ushkowitz) wears most of the episodes of Glee! $8.00 


Fourth is OPI Ink by OPI. This polish is an AMAZING mix of blue and purple lacquer with pink micro-glitter throughout.  It is from the OPI Night Brights Collection. $8.50


Fifth is One Less Lonely Glitter by Nicole by OPI. This polish is a very dense purple glitter set in an almost sheer purple base. Covers pretty fully in 2 coats, although I would do three. $7.99


Sixth is Elle's Spell by Barielle.  Its a flaky red jelly polish which came out for Holiday 2010.  I CANNOT wait to try this polish, its been on my lemmings list since I've made one and i finally got it..on clearance! $2.99


Last but not least is Decadence by Barielle.  It is a teal with a shimmery finish from the Sugar Rush Collection. 

I hope you like my new polishes...posts on them soon to come!! ...Off to write a paper, byee!!

1 comment:

  1. I wish I could find all those brands in Switzerland ;( This haul is great, have fun polishing ! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...