Friday, January 14, 2011

Bling Bling

HELLO FOLLOWERS!!! [finally haha] I'm really happy lately because I'm going back to school in less than a week! I miss all my friends and my sorority sisters soo much and I can't wait to go back to my easy ass job doing nothing as opposed to my horrid job back home. Therefore I am out of my dark polish phase =)

I used Lotsa Luxe by Ulta which is a pretty gold. Obviously as you know by now, Ulta polishes are some of my favorites and this polish just supported that opinion.
The application was not streaky at all, which is what is expected from metallic polishes and went on well enough only to do one coat. Like I told you in my last post, I used the Ulta Ridge Filler when using the Sula lacquer and it went on a little watery/streaky and I was wondering if it was because of the Ridge Filler. Well, I used it again before the gold polish and I've come to the conclusion that it was just the Sula polish that was the problem because the gold went on just fine.

In my experience when I buy gold polishes, it comes out either sheer or brownish..not the expected gold that I want. All I can say is Ulta got it right! Its the perfect (in my opinion) shade and ratio of yellow to brown hues. It has a greet sheen to it and is exactly what I wanted. OH, and did I mention it was on clearence!? Instead of the pretty steep price of $5 per bottle, it was almost only $3.75, woo!

1 comment:

  1. ooh this is pretty! a total "going out for the night" type of color!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...