Sunday, January 16, 2011

I am in love...with Sally Hansen.

Have you ever felt that somebody really close to you was, how should I put it, withdrawing? I've been having this issue since my last post (yeah I know, it's only been one day) and I've been trying to figure out how to approach it..should I confront them? or just hope it will go away? Hmmm, I'm confused.  

Well anyway, I had to get that god awful color off my fingers PRONTO so I hope you will enjoy this post as much as I am =) I used an always safe Sally Hansen Hard as Nails Extreme Wear Nail Color in Green With Envy. The application, as with any Sally Hansen polishes was to die for... I really love her polishes because it is such a creamy formula and covers in (as per your discretion) as little as one coat although I used two here-and finished it off with the miracle worker top coat as always Seche Vite.  


This picture is a perfect representation of what the color is in real life.  Its more like a yellow-ey green than a pure green but is just tuned down enough so people don't look at you like you are insane.  It kind of reminds me of the slime/gack from Figure It Out. Doesn't it? But nail polish wise, it looks like it could be a dupe for a color I've had my eye on for a while but I obviously don't need now which is...Green Apple by Orly. 


Right!? My Sally Hansen may have a bit more yellow tint to it, but come on...they are pretty similar.

I've bought so many polishes since I have been on christmas break..I think I may need to invest in some sort of storage container for them... I really like Sephora Junkie's storage
She said it was a pretty reasonable price at $22.95 from www.transdesign.com...I'll have to check it out because I can't keep storing my polishes in Ulta bags haha.

Alright well that's it for now...have a lazy sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...