Monday, January 3, 2011

My Lacquer Blog!

Hello my... zero followers! (hmm.. I should get working on that).  This is my first blog and I decided to make it about something I love most, Nail Polish! So here's the deal, you follow me, and I will update you all on my favorite polishes, how well they work, where I get them, show you pictures etc.  Although I'm going to try and keep this blog as 'lacquer aimed' as possible, it's inevitable that little doses of my life will show up so I hope thats okay! (not that you really have a choice lol) So now I figure I should tell you a little bit about myself...

My name is Lauren, born and raised in the suburbs of NY.  I am a 20 yr old junior at a college in CT that shall remain nameless for obvious security purposes.  I am getting my degree in Psychology and I am also a Sociology minor, hoping to land a job as a market/consumer analyst. I am a sister of Theta Phi Alpha sorority and I LOVE pop art, especially Andy Warhol (hence the blog name "From A to B and Back Again")

If you are visiting my page i hope that you will follow me and enjoy my life with the lacquer, thanks everyone!


DISCLOSURE: As a college student I have limited funds so although I will be set for a while (I own a bunch of nail polish), please bear with me if I have some slow weeks!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...