Saturday, January 8, 2011

I'm not above begging

Hey guys, happy saturday. I've gotten to the point where I will start begging, PLEASE FOLLOW
ME!!! Its getting pretty sad when I update my page once every hour to just get the same message "You have no followers, be the first!" Don't get me wrong, I will keep posting..but I would love if people were reading it!! Okay, now that I've had my breakdown "I feel bad for myself" rant, lets get on to the nail polish =)

Today I used a polish that I just bought from Walgreens on my polish shopping spree yesterday..it's See You Soon (#931) by Sinful Colors Professional and I have gotta say it's a pretty awesome color.

The color is dark and almost black with a blue/green shiny tint to it. In most lights(artificial) it looks more like a dark green which I like. It went on perfectly and dried really quickly which is a HUGE plus in my book. I have been complaining a lot to my family and friends that the last polish I showed here (the Ulta one) created tons of bubbles but now after using this color it is happening again, so I'm thinking its maybe my base/topcoat so just letting you guys know I'm shopping around for new ones..any suggestions? When I switch over i'll let you guys know!

Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...