Saturday, January 15, 2011

Pink?

Yeahh, 2 posts in one night!
Okay get excited..because this doesn't happen too often, I used a pink =0 It was screaming at me from the shelf..BUY ME, BUY ME, so I had to. Its NYC Long Wearing Nail Enamel in Charming Rose Cream #126. Its a perfect pink that looks like exactly how the name describes it, Rose-y.

The application was only so-so but for the $1.99 price tag, ill take a tricky application. It took 2 coats to look decent but still didn't turn out how i wanted it to, which turns me even more off from pinks. Here's the deal, I'm into mates, I don't like any of these shiny/ iridescent colors...so maybe I need a mate pink..any suggestions? Well this is what it looks like, I hope you guys at least like it...

Do you see what I mean? Its such a rich great color and I couldn't capture it in a picture but it has a sort of metallic finish to it. All in all, nothing to rave about-therefore, there will probably be another post tomorrow to get this color off my nails.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...